LUST FOR FOOD: OVERCOMING YOUR STRESS

“Ayoko na men”, “stress na stress na ako”, “pagod na pagod na ako” o kaya maiiyak kana lang sa tabi. Have you ever experience any of these? As for me Yes! As a student you have a lot of responsibilities and duties to do like projects, assignments, reports, recitations and Exams. At sa bawat professor mo ay may iba’t ibang gustong ipagawa na “out of this world”. JOKE!! Kidding aside but seriously every professor or every subject has different requirements and demands and when you’re not good on handling your academics and your social life like me oh well stress will be your best friend for the whole semester.

So, how do I handle my stress? Since I am not good on handling or managing my time and priorities stress became my best friend so what I did was I look for a solution that could help me to overcome stress. After several experiments….
.
.
.
I’ve got nothing HAHAHA Kidding. Back to the topic what I’ve found out eating is a best way to solve stress. YEEES! Fooooddddddddssssss! Maybe some of you are happy or some of you are confused or worst some of you are not happy. But this blog is all about food not about stress eating. During those days, I went to different café, restaurant, canteen, Food Park and etc. And my all-time favourite restaurant to relieve my stress is at Little House of Cheesecake.



The place of this restaurant is not very accessible but let me tell you this it is WORTH IT! Believe me. You missed half of your life if you still don’t try after reading this.
This Restaurant offers frappe, milkshakes, fruit juice and etc. and for foods like lasagne, fries, pasta, and many to mention. Their best seller is their cheesecakes.



You might think “ayy ordinary lang naman yan kuya!”, “dami nyan ganyang restau dito samin” or “wala bang iba” STOOOP IT!! Let me explain first why. And let me show you how good this restaurant is. First, let’s talk about some of their food.



This is their monster shake worth P197.00 only. If you are a chocolate lover or a milkshake lover this is definitely for you. And if you are on-diet, forget it because from its taste and appearance you will definitely try this again like meeee. HEY! Don’t judge me it is just that their foods are very delicious.






In this photo, you will see fries, lasagne, pasta and their frappe.
Lasagne worth P157.00 only and for the fries it’s P117.00 while the frappe is more or less P150.00. Imagine you can relieve your stress using your P300.00 money. Instead of going to karaoke bars, drinking beers, wasting your time crying in your room (especially for girls) and etc. Dito hindi lang pag tatanggal ng stress or pagod mo yung nakukuha mo kundi nabubusog ka pa. It’s like hitting two birds with one stone. And to answer your question “What’s the difference?” , “anong unique kuya?” or “ganun din naman samin ah?”  So, why? Why did I recommend this restaurant, why am I so persistent to you to try their food. YES! I already talked about their place how worth it coming to their place and how delicious their food and how affordable their menus but why? WHY I AM SO MAKULIT TO YOU GUYS ( simply because I enjoy eating here. This restaurant has a slogan or tagline (I think) “Eat. Read. Live. Love.” Because here, they allows you to read some of their books. They have this book shelves where it contains a lot of books (for book lovers – I saw books written by John Green) Romance, inspirational books, bibles, books about discoveries and etc. name it you will see it there HAHAHAHAHA. And what I really enjoyed there is their query box. What is query box? Query box is an animal that lives in a small box and BOOOOMM!!! JOKE!! Seriously, this box contain questions that you and your friends might enjoy because personally I enjoyed trying this query box.  Question like if you will have a chance to redo a situation what would it be and why? For guys, I recommend this one, this is my tip for you. If you are courting someone and you really want to know her more. Bring you bae (girl) here and see how beautiful she is outside and inside. Or you are the “TORPE” guy, this one for you because the box itself will bring you to the outer space. HAHAHAHAHA but seriously this box will help you to have a great conversation with your crush (crusheeeeeesssss).
For girls, you can stay as long they are open. Meaning to say, you can sleep here hahahahaha joke! Don’t do that. Forget that part. You can stay there as long as you wanted to. They will allow promise swear! You can have your “girls’ time” here. Pag usapan nyo na lahat ng ABS, Crush nyo, kaaway nyo, yung lovelife mong patapon (wala din ako LL, no worries) at kung ano ano pa.

So, what are you waiting for? HAHAHAHAHAHA (

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kahulugan ng Hugis ng Dumi ng tao

Tamang pag papaamo ng kalapati

Rixell Blog